Everybody wants to have a pleasant look for becoming the center of attraction in the society. Since human beings have underneath wishes of acknowledging admiration from others. Although there are several cosmetic products available in the market for the intensification of loveliness, yet they do not offer a permanent resolution. The effects of cosmetics hardly extend for seven to eight hours. The Director of AA Derma Science Gurgaon Dr. Anil Agarwal states that the concerned individual longing for superior looks approaches a dermatologist in such circumstances. A dermatologist is a medical practitioner who not only looks after your skin by treating its ailments but also facilitates in magnifying your looks.. Cosmetic dermatologists help patients in the progress of their emergence thereby restoring the skin to a more youthful state, primarily by using non-invasive or minimum invasive cosmetic procedure which involves the following methods:
- Derma fillers like Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm
- Wrinkle fillers such as Botox or Dysport cosmetic
- Laser skin healing like Photo facial, Micro Laser Peels, Partial Resurfacing and Skin Tightening
Dr. Anil Agarwal dermatologist in gurgaon illustrates the therapies provided by dermatologists at AA Derma Science include the following:
Cosmetic filler injections- These injections like BOTOX help in filling the static as well as dynamic wrinkles. Static wrinkles are the permanent lines on your forehead when your face is expressionless. On the other hand dynamic lines are raised when your face elicits some expression like smiling, crying etc.
- AHA, BHA and Combination Peels -Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA, such as glycolic acid or lactic acid) or beta hydroxyl acid (BHA, as in salicylic acid) helps in eliminating deceased skin cells and enlightening the younger looking layer hiding underneath.
- Skin Polishing - Diamond Tipped Microdermabrasion Is a facial practice that uses manual exfoliation to get rid of the outer layer of skin? This process works in a sequence to attain the best results.
PRP for Facial Rejuvenation-PRP Rejuvenation stands for Platelet Rich Plasma which is used to supplement the shape of the face and re-establish volume. It is a simple and non-surgical procedure.
Hair removal with laser or other modalities- Sometimes you find unwanted hair on your face, chest, wrists and neck irksome. In addition to this, birth marks, moles, warts, tattoos malign your attractiveness.Laser techniques help in eradication of such useless hair or marks thereby magnifying your looks. The procedure is getting popularity by leaps and bounds.
Hair transplantation – There used to be one pace bowler in the world class cricket a decade ago. His bouncy lustrous curls jumped in harmony with his run-up. The beauty of his running excelled by his bouncing hair. However there are many people who are deprived from the gift of lush curls. Hair transplantation is a cosmetic course of action practiced by many dermatologists. This helps in the growth of natural hairs.
Relevant therapies – dermatologists at the clinic have the most admirable acceptance of the numerous products and compounds used topically in medicine.